Re: More ....... Re: DOYEN's Website

Phil Green wrote:

> On 10 Mar 98 at 12:17, Angela wrote:
>
> > Nothing is currently coming up using search engines to find this
> > website so either Phil's info. is still a bit premature or the site
> > has not been registered anywhere as yet.
>
> The info is not premature at all.  I don't know if Nick has
> registered the site with any search engines.
> The URL is :-
>
>		 WWW.DOYEN-RECORDINGS.CO.UK
>
> (as I said weeks ago !!)

Only joined the list last week Phil, so asking for the URL I thought was
very reasonable.. your info that the site is up was of course not
premature in any way, it just takes time to get onto the searches.
Confession time.. I didn't even search for it myself 'cos I knew someone
would post the address, (thanks Roman and Klaas).

BTW the correct URL is http://www.doyen-recordings.co.uk/

no need to shout it Phil ;)

Andrew.