Re: Adjudication correct?

Darren , just wondering how many bands did you or your band listen too
having drawn No1. If my knowledge is correct maybe like most of the other
contributors to this list they rely on other peoples judgement on how well
everyone else played.

 I hope not

Imagine 15 hours on the coach dancing all the way home " What stayers".

And to end this little bit of nonsence I'm T.T.

Ron Grice.
Australia.