RE: Midlands Area

Phil Sturdy made comment about Desford having money to buy in players. I'=
just like to say that I wish they would show me some of it. I was working=

in Southampton during the week before the Area and travelled to Coalville=

(Leic) to band practice which took 3 and a half/4 hours. I received my
petrol money only - and got back to the hotel at 1am.

Craig Bennett