2nd	B.T.M				A. Morrison	193
3rd	Point of Ayr			M. Fowles	191
4th	Cwmaman			S. Lippeatt	190
5th	Parc & Dare			N. Seaman	189
6th	Tredegar			N. Childs	188
7th	Beaumaris & District		G. Evans	187
8th	Lewis Merthyr			N.Seaman	186
9th	Tongwynlais Temp.		A. Morton.	185

Tredegar gave a really good performance - musical, dynamic, exciting, not
error free but overall v. good! and must be wondering why they did not come
anywhere - ( I am wondering too!) - Cory, loads of mistakes, flugel missed
entries and fluffed others, also very suspect tuning. (Point of Ayr in 3rd
- well token North Wales band in the frame !! that must be the only
explanation. )
( yes I did hear all the bands! and although a little biased - a few years
with Parc & Dare a few years ago!, had them in the following order

1 Tredegar
2 BTM
3 Cory