Re:

> Nigel
>
> Any ideas why I'm suddenly getting this type of message in my mailbox?
> Nothing to my knowledge has been changed this end!

Attached is a repost of a message I sent out on 30/1/98 explaining this
problem. I guess you must have missed it. My supplier is yet to send me a fix.

-Nigel

Subject: Lost postings
Recently the traffic on the list has escalated which has shown up a problem in
the software I run (smoflist) which causes the item to be lost but a
'respond.txt' file to be sent out. If you post and this happens to you
please repost - I don't, as one Australian called it 'censor' items - it's
a software bug. I have contacted the suppliers.

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Composer, Conductor.
njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.smsltd.demon.co.uk/music.htm