Brassed Off Live

			       - - Mail - -
	 March 18, 1998       12:53pm
   FROM: Geoff Collins
     TO: Not the USENET group
SUBJECT: Brassed Off Live

An adaption of the film 'Brassed Off' is being staged at the Crucible
Theatre in Sheffield (UK) until April 4th and according to the paper
Grimethorpe will also be appearing for two nights. The phone number for
the Crucible is 0114-276 922.

On the subject of blank messages, anyone sending a posting with 'reception
confirm' or 'message read' option set will cause a reply to be
automatically sent by our company mailing system (Higgins) to the list. If
anyone knows how I can prevent this please mail me, but in the mean time
to prevent anoying others could confirmation options be switched off
please.

As MAJ says "Don't let the b******s get you down".

Geoff Collins
BB bass, Uckfield Concert Brass