Last note on City of Oxford

This will be my last post to the list on this topic, although I am happy
to continue the discussion in private.

I would be grateful if any further replies to my original posts could be
made to me and not to the list. Having spoken to other band members about
the discussion on the list, they would prefer that the subject is dropped
from the public domain for the time being, given that those who will have
to consider our appeal may be influenced by anything they read here.

It was with a lack of foresight that I instigated this discussion
yesterday, not fully realising the power or scope of the brass band list
(which, incidentally, is something which I applaud: it is refreshing to
know that the list is valued by so many readers, whether they agree with
me or not).

I would still like to gauge public opinion on this topic, and so would be
grateful if replies could be made to me at <cmabon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> and
not to the list.

Of course, there is nothing to stop a general discussion of
registration/signature forms etc. - something which Andy Wooler began
earlier in the week - but I would be pleased if you would
kindly not mention the name of my band in reference to such issues in
your posts.

Thanks for all your opinions so far,

Cameron

--