Compuserve again!

IU have just received an email from compuserve comfirming they have
introduced compulsory spam control. Up until now, we have had the option
of
switching it off. The end result is that I have received no mail at all
from the list today and don't expect to get any more until I change servi=
ce
providers - I've requested more info from compuserve and will post to the=

list under the title COMPUSERVE - that way, if you don't want to read it,=

you can delete straight away.
This is a real pain in the rear end, just as things were getting
interesting!

Andy Wooler

ps: as with last time (and time before) happy to co-ordinate dealings wit=
cserve on behalf of listmembers