withdrawal symptoms (& registration)

Having had all the trouble with compuserve, I went for 4 days without
proper access to listmail - this made me very irritable (what, more so I
hear you say?). It's amazing how dependant one becomes upon email!

My thanks to John Underwood who kept me supplied with some of the mail.

I gave compuserve 48 hrs to reI spoke to them on friday - suffice to say,
they didn't, not even a phone call (as promised).

Must say, there's a big difference in the quality of the helpdesk staff at
Demon - they do seem to know what they're talking about, unlike the other
lot.

Just before all this happened, I posted a note regarding registration.
Apart from the response from our resident BFBB reader, I haven't spotted
any others - is that correct because if so, it does seem that nobody really
cares too much one way or the other.

ps: if you get a file attachment with this, apologies I'm trying to stop
them!
Andy Wooler, Conductor, Uckfield Concert Brass
MD "The Classic Dance Band", Trumpet "Sussex Symphony Orchestra"
andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
andy.wooler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (work)
http://www.awooler.demon.co.uk