From: Len Turnbull
To: Brass-Band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Appearance Dates
Date: 20 March 1998 22:29

Is there a common are or page that gives dates of competitions and / or
performances of all bands .

As a none band member but with an interest in listening to your good selves
my only source at the moment is this list.

You report on the history very well but it would be of interest probably
not only to myself to know what the future events would be so that we may
support you and have an entertaining day out.

>From one of your prospective audience

Len Turnbull