Re: What is going on?

>Oh, my GOD! Why does Compuserve have to be so STUPID!
>
>"SpamControls are now permanently ON for all members...."
>
>Doesn't this cut us off just a little bit? I WANT the mailing list, do
they
>not understand that?
>
>Yet, their "Spam" controls actually let me receive the real "Spam". The
>only thing, as far as I can tell, that is blocked, is the mailing list.
>

>Advice? PLEASE?
>
>Ian Fishwick
>Principal Trombone, Standish Brass Band

I used to use CompuSpend too, but thought better of it and changed to Demon
about a year ago.

The only possible good thing about this move from CrapuServe is that they
should lose out as people move to proper service providers. I belong to a
couple of other mailing lists too and they also have exactly the same
sentiments.

Choose life, Choose Demon, Choose Pipex, Choose any sensible fixed
price-per-month ISP, not one where the more time you spend on line the more
you spend!

Ken Westgate
http://www.blue-mountain.demon.co.uk/esb/index.html
Bass Trombone, Ellesborough Silver Band (near Aylesbury)
3rd (or 2nd or 4th) Trombone, KC Big Band