Next fortnight

Folks,

I'm going to be in Swindon for the rest of this week and all of next week.
I'm going to be free in the evenings so if any of you have any rehearsals
I can pop along to....

David, will Pangbourne be practising on Wednesday?

-Nigel

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Composer, Conductor.
njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.smsltd.demon.co.uk/music.htm