Re: withdrawal symptoms (& registration)

Andy said
> Just before all this happened, I posted a note regarding registration.
> Apart from the response from our resident BFBB reader, I haven't spotted
> any others - is that correct because if so, it does seem that nobody
really
> cares too much one way or the other.
Sorry Andy but I think that unless you have been a contest secretary it
probably doesn't make too much sense.
If you have a registration card with a photo on it and it shows you have
been registered prior to the cut off date for the contest and the band is
not fielding more than the appropriate number of players, do you need
anything more?

Rod Gibson
Haverhill Silver