Next fortnight -Reply

Hi
 My name is new on the list - got this message

I play for Aldbourne band - a small village to the South East of Swindon going
towards Hungerford

We rehearse on Tuesday and Friday nights in the memorial hall in the village you
are quit welcome

Paul Uzzell
PS I am the short, fat, bald one with glasses on 3rd cornet