RE: Looking for publisher email addresses

Actually I was hoping to contact these publishers to get their
permission to make (for adjudicators) authorized copies of scores for
two works our band is performing in competition in a week or two.  Seems
silly to buy extra scores just for that event;  how do most bands handle
this?

Thanks to Angela Tregaskes I have the following information:
===============
Studio Music
77-79 Dudden Hill Lane
London  NW10  1BD
Tel. 0181-830-0110
Fax. 0181-451-6470

R.Smith & Co.
P.O. Box 367
Aylesbury
Bucks.  HP22  4LJ
Tel. 01296-682220
Fax. 01296-681989

Anything else you want to know about Co.'s this side of the Pond, try my
website:

http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/3201/bbsupplies.html

Cheers!

Angela Tregaskes
London, U.K.
============

and thanks to Gavin Holman I have the following, for your interest:

============
     I do not have email for Studio Music, but R. Smith have a web page:

     www.rsmith.co.uk	and email: rsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     these details and more are available at our links and contacts
page:

     www.harrogate.co.uk/harrogate-band/hb-links.htm

     Cheers,
     Gavin Holman
     The Harrogate Band

Thanks again to Angela and Gavin, and to Rod for his pointer to Just
Music.

Eric Woodsworth
Solo Cornet
Saskatoon Brass Band,