Re: Summer Seminars/Workshops Canada/US

Gudday!

If you are "lurking" out there Mark, I would really appreciate it if you
could get in touch with me, or if anyone has an email (or other) address
they could supply me with, I would be most grateful.
	I met Mark in 1987 when the Jaguar Cars (City of Coventry) Band visited
Millville NJ, and found him to be a thoroughly likeable chap.
Had a great time with the Atlantic Brass Band guys too, and spent large
amouts of money in the local. If anyone from Atlantic BB are on the
list, please say "hello" to Angelo at the "Friendly Tavern" for me.

Cheers,
Adrian J. Raven