Compuserve

Hi Andy (and you other guts

>>Perhaps those still reading that list could memo me to confirm they also
no longer receive mail from brass-band-approval@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<<

I've also got a Demon account so have subscribed to the list from this ISP
now.....too dodgy trying to get CSi to sort this out!

>>I'm happy to continue taking up the cause on behalf of us compuserve
users.<<

Guess you haven't got a CSi account now from a message I saw? Thanks anyway
for your efforts

>>for those reading this via the mailing list itself - if you are a c/serve
user and ARE getting list mail, perhaps you too could let me know.<<

Bit strange as I resubscribed from my Demon account but left the CSi one
subscribed. I still get the odd list message through on CSi but not all as
per my Demon subscribed membership.

Don't understand how CSi filter the brass band list out (I also get the
Tuba Euph one on CSi OK). Do they think that Brass band has Bra in it and
that's the problem?

Thanks for your past efforts with CSi on this

Regards

Mike Smith
2nd Baritone
Stourport-on-Severn Brass Band