Compuserve

Subject: Compuserve

Hello Everyone, i stopped getting mail a couple of weeks ago but complain=
ed
strongly to CSi and this is what they said -

--
-
To: Gerard Whitlow

Re: Mail list.

Thank you for using the Feedback Service. I apologise for the delay in

replying to your message and hope this has not caused any

inconvenience.
I am writing in response to your Feedback message regarding the

problem you are experiencing where you are not receiving mail from a

valid mail list.

Thank you for forwarding a copy of the header information to us, I can

confirm that this has been passed on to the mail department in the US

who will investigate further and resolve any problems.

I hope this has been of some help. Please feel free to contact us

again if you should require further assistance. You may do so by

sending another Feedback message (GO UKFEEDBACK) or via e-mail to -

70006.101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kind Regards

Vicky

CompuServe Interactive.
--
As a result of this i am now recieving mail once more from the list! Does=

this mean they have sorted it for me or for everyone
who wants to recieve the list on compuserve.Let me know 'cos i think they=

were quite helpful. Gerry.