URGENT - Vacancies within Besses

     Dear List

     Firstly, and before I get any replies, I apologise for posting
     this onto this list and not the "situations vacant" on Nigel's
     home page.

     However, due to the short space of time now available to the
     closing date for transfers for Cambridge I would like to
     advertise the following vacancies.

     Tutti Cornet Player
     Bb or Eb Bass

     The band rehearses near Prestwich, junction 17 M62.  Please
     e-mail me direct on Janet.Lewis@xxxxxxxxx or contact Jean Hayes
     on 01772-316908.

     Many thanks

     Janet Lewis