Re: Besson Horns

An oil change. That's one way to eliminate the problem.  Not that simple tho. Alignment,
hmmmm. Maybe not.
What about the way they push the valves down? If you push them down at the slightest
angle off centre they will jam on the wall. Chech the hand posture and position.

Don't do anything tho until the Monkey from Australia gives his bass trombone opinion.
;)
---
Ima