Music for Easter

Celebrate a bright and happy Easter !

Let's have some feedback on the topic music for Easter celebrations ! What
do you like to listen to during this holiday ??

The music who sets me in Easter mood is especially the music of Wilfred
Heaton ! "Praise", "Toccata", "Just as I am" are marvellous pieces ! One
week ago I also got the Volume two of "Essays for Brass" by Yorkshire
Building Society. They have so controlled sound from pp to ff ! I've never
heard befor such a musically rendition through the whole band from top to
bottom ! And the salvation army music they are playing are fantastic. Both
volume 1 and 2 are suitable to get the right  easter atmosphere. I think
these CD's are going to be outstanding in their lifetime !

Then just give a good criminal novel, oranges, a good chair and heat from
the fireplace and I'll need nothing more.......:-)

Happy holidays !

Elisabeth Morken
Arendal Brass Band
http://www.geocities/Vienna/1356/