Soprano Cornet Mouthpeice Selection

I am writing to the forum in the hope of obtaining some advice on mouthpiece selection for Soprano players.

Now I know that mouthpiece selection is personal choice. But when considerable
practise, over a period of one year has proven that the natural ability is not
there, then some technical assistance is required if I am to continue with this
instrument.

My problem is lack of an upper register.   I ( like many other Sop players I am
sure )  dream of having the opportunity of playing Snell's, Procession to the
Minster at the end of a concert  and to have the piece of mind knowing that you
do not need to drop down an octave at the end of the piece!  Come on Pete
Roberts, tell us mere mortals how it is done!

I am hoping that through the forum I can produce a short list of mouthpeices
used by our top players in an effort to limit the damage to my wallet!

If the forum is not the place for this type of mail then I would be happy to
receive mails personally and I will post the conclusions.

Many thanks to Martin Erwin ( B&B )  and Craig Bennett (B&B) for their help on
this matter.

Thanks in advance

Steve
-----