Re: Soprano Cornet Mouthpeice Selection

Hawkes Steven wrote:
cut/cut

My problem is lack of an upper register.   I ( like many other Sop
players I am

> sure )  dream of having the opportunity of playing Snell's, Procession
> to the
> Minster at the end of a concert  and to have the piece of mind knowing
> that you
> do not need to drop down an octave at the end of the piece!  Come on
> Pete
> Roberts, tell us mere mortals how it is done!
>
> Dear Mr Hawkes,

With all due respect Sir, there are no magic mouthpieces!Please take a
moment to visit our website - there you will find considerable
information re. mastery of the "high" register.

Click-on, especially, SAIL THE SEVEN C'S , and TIPS FOR TRUMPETERS
(CORNETISTS-grin!)
If you get REALAUDIO you can listen to some examples.

http://www.erols.com/bflatmus/sevencs.html

> http://www.erols.com/bflatmus/pedagogy.html

Thanks for listening