West of England Area Results

Here are the West of England results (as much as we could concentrate to
write them down)

Championship:
1.    South West Trains Woodfalls	193 points
2.    Camborne Town			     192 points
3.    Bodmin Town				  191 points
4.    Flowers					    189 points
5.    Mount Charles				187 points
6.    Bournemouth Concert Brass	185 points

1st Section (We think these are right, but we lost our programme.......)
1.    Yeovil Town
2.    Aldbourne

4th Section
1    Test Valley Brass
2.    Wincanton Silver
3.    Lympstone

After having contested in the fourth section last year at the Riveriera
Centre in Torbay, I was appalled at the facilities that were on offer at
this years venue - The Oakmead Technology College, Bournemouth. No room, no
acoustics, AND NO BAR!!!!!

Charles Biscoe
Euphonium, Wellington Silver Band