Re: Re: Besson Horns

In most countries there is a mildly abrasive substance known as toothpaste. It works
great and leaves your horn with that ***ring of confidence.
---
Ian

Success is never final, and failure is never fatal;
it's courage that counts.
			 UNKNOWN

Create your free personalized e-mail address at http://www.n2mail.com