Sop Gob-irons

I  think the most important thing is to find one that is generally OK the=
work with it. Must admit though not really a fan of Wicks or trumpet
mouthpieces - I've been tempted a few times to change mouthpieces mid-pie=
ce
(usually before the ending strangely) but never actually had the bottle t=
do it.

Stephen - suggest you try and get hold of a good Yamaha mouthpiece -
they've been trying for years to copy Alan Wycherleys 'Prototype' and I
think they have just about managed it. I actually got hold of one that Al=
an
was trying for them which he didn't like.

 Another good mouthpiece is the Kosikup (a very old Boosey and Hawkes
cornet mouthpiece). Generally the very old B flat mouthpieces are slightl=
smaller than modern ones which should be ideal for Soprano i.e. slightly
easier to play higher but still producing a good tone.

Cheers - Craig Bennett.