New member

Hello I a new subscriber to this list.

I have been learning to play a baritone for two months or so. I enjoy it
immensely, but my progress is not as quick as I would like.

I have particular trouble with the high notes. Could anyone advise me on
some breathing and lip exercises to overcome this.

I would be willing to pay for a few lessons from someone if they live
near me in Christchurch, New Zealand.

Thankyou
--
DAVID LLOYD

EMAIL: David.Lloyd@xxxxxxxxxx

The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom - William Blake.