Inaugural Concert - CVB

On April 4, this past Saturday night, the Cuyahoga Valley Brass played
their Inaugural Concert under the musical direction of Dr. Keith M.
Wilkinson.  The program was performed in the First Congregational
Church of Akron in downtown Akron at 8:00 PM.  We were well received
by a medium sized audience.  We had a guest from the U.K. sitting in
on the first horn part.  The program played follows:

Fanfare and Flourishes for a festive occasion	   Curnow

Hinemoa						 Wood

Bring Him Home, from "Les Miserables"		   Schonberg
	Marcia Kline, soprano cornet soloist	    arr. Wilkinson

Amazing Grace					   arr. Himes

Invictus March					  Himes

		INTERMISSION

All I Ask Of You, from "Phantom of the Opera"	   Lloyd-Webber
							arr. Graham

Rhapsody In Brass				       Goffin

Norwegian Dance No. 2				   Greig
							arr. Wilkinson

All Through The Night				   arr. Langford

French Military March				   Saint-Saens
							arr. Wilkinson

--------

   John.Fisher@xxxxxxxxxx

 _ _
|_|_| PC-OHIO Interactive * 216-381-3320 * telnet://bbs.pcohio.com
|_|_| Combining The Best BBS & The Web at http://www.pc-ohio.com