Automatic Omnigate?

Does everyone on the list keep receiving these "Automatic Omnigate"
messages from "postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx" whenever they mail the list? I do.=

If anyone knows who's caused this, tell them to sign off.

A similar thing happened on the Trombonist's mailing list ages ago.... I
don't know if it ever got sorted (I got fed up with receiving 80 mails a
day from there alone....), but everyone who posted to the list received a=

"Confirmation by telephone" mail....

Any knowledge of the server involved in this would be appreciated. Mail m=
privately, keep it off the list. I'm sure we don't want to fill the list
up
with this meaningless stuff.

Ian Fishwick
Principal Trombone, Standish Brass Band