Re: alternative instrument for a horn player

Heidi Worth wrote:

> >> Most cornets
> >> can also double on flugal so if you want more flugal you can get it.
>
> I think not <grrr>

Any cornet or trumpet player with a proper foundation should be able to
double on flugal. Saying you can't is just making excuses for a bad
foundation. The technique of putting the air into an instrument is
identical for a cornet, flugal or horn. Just put the air in properly and
let the instrument do what it is designed to do. The more you have to
change the way you blow, the more notes you will split and the less
consistent you will be. Guaranteed!!

Dave.