Seating Plan (Was: Where should the flugel sit?)

At 02:10 PM 20-04-98 +0100, you wrote:
>I think the flugel should sit with the horns, never on the back row with
>the rep.  The horn section should I think be the other way round as well,
>i.e. flugel next to front row and 2nd horn next to 2nd baritone.  Some
>bands in the uk do this, but not many that I know of.

I've tried something a little different - with some mixed results.
I seat sop on the end and Solo Cnts on the second row and infront put
rep/2nd/3rds. Flugal is between Solo Hrn and 3rd Cnt. If the piece requires
Flual to work closely with Rep (ie Dances and Arias, Harmony Music) then I
move the rep in next to the flugal. 2nd Hrn sits next to 2nd Bari, then 1st
and then Euphos. Behind Euphos and Baris are Troms and Basses behind horns.

	X       X Eupho     Rep X   Sop X
  Troms X       X	       X       X
	 X       X Bari	X       X   Solo Cnts
	  X       X   Hrns    X       X