Re: Where should the flugel sit?

Don't ask us where any section should sit.  We sat the entire horn section
behind the solo cornets (bells facing out) for this year's Yorkshire Area,
with seconds and thirds in front of the bones, Baritones leading on from
the horns through Euphs accross the middle of the band.

Seemed to work OK......

Bruce Jones
Huddersfield Brass (2nd section)