Re: Evening Hymn and Last Post !

Daniel,
I think the piece you want is called 'Nightfall In Camp'. I think it is o=
ut
of print but still copyright. I will make enquiries at band on Wednesday
-
we have inherited some music from a defunct band, so if we have two copie=
the band may agree to part with one.

Rod Gibson
Haverhill Silver

Dear brass banders,

I've got a question ! I'm playing cornet in a SA band. At the 4th of May
we've got the 'Remembrance Day' (Commemoration of Dead, here in The
Netherlands). We would like to play a piece wich is called: Evening Hymn
and Last Post (arr. R. W. Tulip) ' recorded on an old LP called ' Stars i=
Brass '  of  ' Harry Mortimer and his All-Star Brass '.  We are looking f=
or
this piece for many, many years and still we couldn't find it.

Could you help us with it and send us a copy (only if it is NOT copyright
protected). Or give us the information of  a publisher where we can order=
 it
!

We're lookinfg forward to your answer !

Thanks a lot,