Re: Where should the flugel sit?

----------
> From: gyoung <gyoung@xxxxxxxx>
> To: brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: Where should the flugel sit?
> Date: Tuesday, 21 April 1998 10:06

In our band " Bairnsdale Citizen's Band"  we seat our Flugel player next to
the Bb Basses in the back row to properly blend his sound with the Basses
and Euphos. This puts him behind the Rep.cornets and horns which helps
blend the middle timbres as well as give vital support to the younger
players on 3rd Cornet.

Kees Dogger. Conductor - Bairnsdale Citizen's Band
East Gippsland, Victoria. Australia