What flugal should I buy ??

I have recently had my flugal stolen, and the band are trying me out on
lots of different, horrible, new flugals, and so far, I have hated all of
them - a bit of a problem when we are going to the Isle of Wight at the
weekend to play Hollywood and Jurassic Park, where I can't hide the
horrible sound of an un-blown in flugal! I am getting really fed up of
hating all these flugals, and I was wondering if anyone played a flugal
they loved, or if anyone has any tips for getting used to a new instrument
in 2 days - I am getting another to try out on Thursday!!!!!!

Thanks,

Ro

Flugal player, Moulton 77 Band, Northants