Re: What flugal should I buy ??

>> I am getting really fed up of
>> hating all these flugals, and I was wondering if anyone played a
flugal
>> they loved, or if anyone has any tips for getting used to a new
instrument
>> in 2 days - I am getting another to try out on Thursday!!!!!!

yup, the Bach is always a good alternative............i had mine for
ten years or so up until the last couple of months. when i was trying
the alternatives i tried Courtois, Canstul, and a hand made Richard
Smith( Smith & Watkins) and all were of a very high standard....the
Canstul being the pick of the crop for me...however i ended up
preferring a Yamaha which seemed easy to play striaght away.

I have also just been asked to try  the  Holton Arturo Sandoval F-357
for the BB which blows well.

I will say it is a mare trying all these models, it takes time to get
to know them not a couple of days to decide whether you like/want
it....find something that blows straight away and work on it

Simon

p.s

=46lugel Seating.........i sit next to solo horn, and 4th man down, 2nd
Horn sits with 2nd Baritone...seems logical....however this may change
for Dances and Arias