Re: Noteworthy Composer - thanks

Peter Younghusband wrote:

> Is this better than Finale Phil?

I'm no Finale expert, having only paddled about with the demo, but from
an hour's use of Noteworthy it is plain why it is a fraction of the
price of Finale.

With Noteworthy:
a) you can't use hairpin crescendos/dims.
b) if a part has 34 bars rest then it indeed prints a bar's rest 34
times.
c) I don't think you can sequence at all (play on the midi keyboard)

So basically it's in another league.

But it seems to be well supported by the programmers. So for a cheap,
simple printout it's good, but for anything serious then it seems a
pain.

All the best,

David
trombone, ex City of Oxford Band