All Euphos, please read!

For all Euphonium players out there; I need your advice! I'm looking to
buy a horn in the near future, and I would like your honest opinions on
the traits of a few models I'm looking at. Here they are:

Willson
Hirsbrunner
Perantucci/Sterling
Besson
Yamaha

If you could give me your opinions on the following characterictics on one
or more of the horns listed above:

Ease of playing
Quality & focus of sound throughout all registers
Intonation
Craftsmanship/Quality control/quality of materials
Customer service

I'd really apperciate it. Any other comments you feel appropriate are also
invited.

And of course, I know that no horn will sound good without a quality
player behind it; please assume we're talking about a fairly good quality
musician (not to toot my own horn ;), but I'm to the point where the
equipment is starting to make a difference and I could use some advice
from people who've played and oqned one or more of the above horns.

Regards,
Matt LaFontaine, Dublin Scioto HS Class of '98
The All Star Brass and Percussion Solo Euphonium
  NABBA XVI Honors Section Champions
  NABBA XVI Youth Solo Champion