Re: british bandsman (fwd)

From: A Myers <am@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: british bandsman
To: brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

David Roberts wrote (20.3.98):

> I don't know if my web browser is responsible or not, but I can only
> view a front page saying "welcome to our webpage" with a picture. No
> links, no further pages. Anybody else able to see more?

It's not immediately obvious, but there is a link in the letters on the
welcome page.

After that you find a nicely-designed site with a bit of history,
subscription rates, something on advertising.

No news, yet.  Mnay jounals put some of their stories on their websites,
maybe BB will follow.  There is surely scope for some useful current
information and announcements.

The URL is  http://www.britishbandsman.com

			 Arnold Myers

Edinburgh University Collection of Historic Musical Instruments,
Reid Concert Hall,  Bristo Square,  EDINBURGH  EH8 9AG,  UK
E-mail:  A.Myers@xxxxxxxx
Web URL:  http://www.music.ed.ac.uk/euchmi/