AW: FLUGEL, not flugal

Flugel is a German word. In German it's written "Fl=FCgel" or
"Fl=FCgelhorn"
(with an "=FC", an "u" with two points on it [a lot of international
mail
servers can't convert it correctly!).

A "=FC" is the same as "ue", but normally they transcript it as a normal
"u".

I think you're right Bill.

Greetings from Switzerland

Roman Danuser