Re: Noteworthy Composer - thanks

> With Noteworthy:
> a) you can't use hairpin crescendos/dims.
> b) if a part has 34 bars rest then it indeed prints a bar's rest 34
> times.
> c) I don't think you can sequence at all (play on the midi keyboard)

a) this is true, but 'cres' and 'decresc' and 'dim' do the same
	job.  Okay, if you want a little swell, it's a pain, but
	generally, this is fine.

b) this, for me, is the only frustrating thing about Noteworthy.
	Multiple bars rest can't automatically be done.  Okay if
	you don't give anyone more than one bar's rest.  But
	seriously, requires you to  go through each part taking
	out multiple single bars and adding text for the number.
	This also means that you have to use rehearsal letters,
	rather than bar numbers.

c) not true.  It inputs and outputs on a general midi interface.

I use it all the time - it does what I need and more.

Darren

--
Darren Ashman,  Principal cornet and Secretary
City of Cambridge Brass Band