Re: alternative instrument for a horn player

As a novice writer, the discussion on this thread has been invaluable.

I just want to thank Mark, Adrian, David, and all of you who
contributed. There were enough ideas, thoughts, suggestions, and
opinions to fuel my orchestration tank for quite a while! It was like
reading a text book ---- only LIVE!

And thanks to Nigel for making the BB List reality and keeping it so!

Lloyd Hiscock