Re:piano & band stuff

 Try also:

   Dereck Ashmores arrangement of Rhapsody in Blue  (very good & it works well
   although getting the piano part proved tricky)  we did it last xmas.

   Dr Dennis Wright has also arranged a lot of individual movements and
"special"
   pieces for band and piano  (schumen Grieg concertos etc.)  but some are in
   high pitch.

   If anyone wants to get hold of these then e-mail the NABBC  care of me and
   i'll see what we can do

   Regards to all

   John Davis
   MD The Riddings Band