Re: East Anglian Spring Festival

Sorry I didn't receive your message until today (Monday 4th May 1998), but
I've been away on business, and only got back in time to play with Bishop's
Stortford (The Conductor and his family are good friends of mine). Hope you
enjoyed the day (And the evening concert, if you stayed. Ah Black Dyke, the
Brass Band at it's best.

Cheers

Jonathan