From: andy
To: brass-band
Subject: SCABA Web Site
Date: 01 May 1998 17:38

Following a number of requests, the SCABA web site will shortly launch a
new concerts listing service for member bands.
Members interested in this service should send me their engagement lists.
Non members? another good reason to sign up! (here endeth the commercial)

Andy Wooler
Resident Conductor, Uckfield Concert Brass
MD The Classic Dance Band, Trumpet: Sussex Symphony Orchestra
andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx , http://www.awooler.demon.co.uk