Forum performance

Visitors to the Brass Band Web Forum may have noticed poor performance recently
when attempting to login. I raised this issue with Delphi and received this
response that you may be interested in reading.

-Nigel

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Composer, Conductor, Typesetter.
njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.smsltd.demon.co.uk/music.htm