Re: Re[2]: Smith & Watkins cornets

> From admjl1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thu May  7 13:07:02 1998
> Date: Thu, 07 May 98 11:35:06 GMT
> From: "Janet Lewis"<admjl1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: <brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re[2]: Smith & Watkins cornets
>
>      Is this kind of comment really what the list is about.  Can't
>      people ask for honest opinions without being belittled.
>
>      This was a valid question which didn't warrant the petty response
>      below.
>
>      Janet Lewis
>      Flugel Horn
>      Besses o' th' Barn

I agree totally,

Unfortunately this list occasionally generates this type of response, usually
from people with nothing to contribute, but plenty to say.   I had the same
problem when asking questions about mouthpiece selection.

I look forward to hearing the positive responses to your question.

Cheers

Steve
-----
hawkes@xxxxxxxxxxxx