Re: Bands in Perth, W Australia

> I'm wondering if anyone here can help me?
>
> I've just had an enquiry from a band in the UK who are looking to make links
> with bands in Perth, western Australia.
>
> Are there any listmembers in that area who would be interested in contacting
> them?  If so, please reply by e-mail and I'll pass on your details.
>
> Thanks
>
> Peter Denton
> Development Officer, National Brass Band Centre

I'm a new subscriber.  I was wondering what my first message could
be about - this will do. I play with the City of Perth Band which is
celebrating its Centenary this year. I'm not on the committee but if
you send me the details I'm sure I can get the process started.
Des Kirk

dlkirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dr D.L. Kirk
The Auditory Laboratory