Re: Re[2]: Smith & Watkins cornets

It strikes me that certain people on this list who feel the need to argue
and bicker about mouthpieces, relationships ,instruments, NAME DROPPING
etc, etc, are possibley alittle to sad and wound up in there own little
worlds to even contemplate finding someone equally sad enough to form any
kind of lasting relationship with.
JS

> From: Guy Clark <gclark@xxxxxxxxx>
> To: brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: Re[2]: Smith & Watkins cornets
> Date: 07 May 1998 17:10
>
> Hey!
>
> I don't think that that response was "petty".  In fact, it was (IMHO)
right