Re: Polyphonic Label

Graham,
I agree with your comments, there should be a list of players on brass band
CD's.  I must have done about 15 CD's with B&R band since being a member,
and we have 1 (I think) with a list of players names.  It seems to be the
norm these days.  Its good for the ego's of the players involved to have
their names listed, but more importantly to let the rest of the world know
who they are, especially the players down the rows who are not household
names.  They should get the credit too.  I find it frustrating when buying
for example a Black Dyke CD (yes, even a B&R player buys the opposition's
CD's!!) that no names are listed, I would like to know.

Martin.